Malta's Annual HR Conference
The 2018 conference addressed the salient points of how talent can be managed and nurtured in our organisations, how it can be leveraged to create a positive workplace, and how to keep talent engaged. Two keynotes, one panel session and six interactive workshops were held. Speakers consisted of a mix of local and international experts ready to share their experiences and insights. Event had 485 delegates attending and included sessions by Philips, CIPD, Adidas, PWC UK and Swarovski amongst others.
- Keynote 1: Using Labour Market Intelligence to Impact your Business [Toby Culshaw, Philips] View Presentation
- Keynote 2: Talent retention - from theory to practice [Alberto Macia Platz, Swarovski] View Presentation
- Panel discussion: Talent Management Unravelled – The Local Scenario [Various multisectoral speakers)
- W1 - Talent Planning in support of sustainable human capital strategies View Presentation
- W5 - Retention isn’t just about compensation today - it’s crucial to create the right employee experience View Presentation