- An overview of the neuroscientific research that has led to the identification of the causal link between the psychology of a person and the physiology of their brain.
- An explanation of how that research led to the development of MiND, the world’s first neurometric.
- Details of how MiND differs from psychological profiling tools including an explanation as to why those differences are so valuable in team-building, leadership, coaching and numerous other applications.
- A demonstration of the ways in which MiND and the subject of neuroscience provides people with genuinely new insights into why they are the way they are and in what ways other people are different.
- Details of how you could become a MyBrain Practitioner and use our neuroscience-based tools and materials in your own training or coaching work.
Mind is the world's first and only neurometric - a profiling tool based on the latest neuroscientific research and discoveries. It was developed following research by various eminent neuroscientists into the way in which information is distributed by the synaptic network. As a result we are now able to identify the causal link between the psychology of a person and the physiology of their brain. This insight has made Mind a genuinely ground-breaking tool as, for the first time, we are able to go beyond the mere assessment of how people think by providing an explanation of why they think the way they do and why other people may think differently.
The Seminar will take place on Tuesday 23rd February at 13.30 at the FHRD Training Centre, 2 Clock Tower Building, The Point Sliema.
To book kindly send an email to email@example.com or call on 2131 3550. The Seminar is at no cost for the FHRD members and Euro 50 excluding VAT to non-members.